An online course to help you address your sexual story with honesty
and compassion and write the next chapter with hope.
Whether you love it or hate it, the issue of sex affects you deeply.
Sex is more than a physical act; it’s about the heart. Instead of moral formulas and a list of do’s and don’ts, you need a way to deal with ALL of your story.
You need hope!
The course will help you experience freedom from wounds and mistakes of the past, healing in the present, and grace and empowerment to write a new chapter for your future. Sexpectations will also help you deal with the past behaviors, mindsets, and shame that have brought so many problems. It’s more than just being freed from doing hurtful things; you’ll know what to do with the needs and desires you feel on the inside.
In this course you will:
- Understand the glorious experience God originally designed sex to be
- Look at your sexual story with both honesty and compassion
- Discover the “why” behind God’s creation of you as a sexual being
- Know what to do with the good and not so good of your sexual story, and how Jesus can turn it around
- Learn what healthy intimacy is and how to pursue it
- Establish a new lifestyle that makes sexual integrity possible
- Discover the keys to experiencing true intimacy–the way God intended
Dr Carol Tanksley is an author, speaker, Medical Doctor, and ordained Doctor of Ministry who is passionate about helping people experience more of the Fully Alive kind of life Jesus came to bring.
Having worked with thousands of men and women, Dr Carol teaches from her professional theological and scientific training, as well as her own personal experience of real and lasting transformation.
Whatever your story, there is hope!
is designed to help you deal with the deep places in your story and your heart so you can experience true healing, growth, and restoration. This no–holds–barred e-course addresses it all: sexual addiction, sexual abuse, hating sex, pornography, multiple sexual partners, same-sex attraction, demonic sexual activity, and more.
This course includes:
- Seven course modules with videos
- Stories from men and women who experienced sexual brokenness and found restoration
- Downloadable worksheets to help you gain further insights and identify the action steps to take to move forward
- Access to an exclusive 40-day Prayer Challenge
- 7 optional group mentoring/coaching calls with Dr Carol
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I sign up?
You’ll get an email with information to immediately access the seven course modules and the bonus material.
Can’t I do this alone?
How has “doing it alone” been working for you? Mentoring/coaching calls can be a valuable way of getting support and insight. Dr. Carol also offers one-on-one coaching for those who wish.
I’m nervous about dealing with this stuff. Will I be embarrassed?
No. Your worksheets are yours, private. The live coaching/mentoring group calls are not mandatory, and you can interact as little or as much as you wish.
What’s your refund policy?
Your satisfaction is important to us! If you have a problem with any aspect of the course we will do everything possible to make things right quickly. If we can’t, we’ll promptly refund your purchase.
How long do I have access to the course?
You’ll have lifetime access to the course modules, so you can refresh your journey of Sexpectations any time you need.
What if I have other questions?
You can email email@example.com with any questions, and we’ll get back to you promptly. You can use the same email any time after purchase as well if you have problems or questions.
- Complete 7-module curriculum (audio and video)
- Downloadable worksheets
- Access anywhere